Friday, January 18, 2008

naddy's life chapter 9

Now i am at edinburgh. I really miss my friends. which friend dosen't miss thier friend? tell me? I start school at Boroughmuir high school. i got a new friend. they are so kind and friendly. Morag,hannah, charllote,kristen,heylen, ridha and rebecca. Now SWAN are everywhere. we're not in the same school. Im at far far away from them. Wann change to apiid smart school. Qeen change to USJ 8. theres only shifa in SMK USJ 23. i really miss them. and Syai and danish. they are my bestfriends. i can't stay without SWAN. 2 days in edinburgh for me is like 2 years. Awwww...i hope i can go back to malaysia soon. If i have a wish. i will wish for make the time faster so that i can go back to malaysia. I reallyx1000 miss them. Just bcz of me everyone sprate and i miss my bubbles. Eventhought so many times i say that i hate him... but i really miss him...i just feel so wrong for my self. i hope the scientis will create a timemachine so that i can go to the past and repair all the wrong things i had done. I just like him so much...I can't forget him till now. Eventhought he sid that i am stupid and all bad things about me...He is the one i searching for these dayd.

No comments: