Sunday, February 17, 2008

naddy's life chapter 10

As Life is go on. I always remeber im not alone. We always need friend.
I want to tell you a story about me and my Best friend for Life. Even thought we only get 1 year to be together,our laugh,our happy time and our greatest adventure are always in my heart and in my mind. I never been this happy in my life. 2007 a lot of things happend to us. Bad things and good things we through together. We bring each other from the dark world to a bright world. Whatever we do we always together. Even sometimes we in fight but it is a simple thing in friendship.Fight will always come to friendship. Fight is our No.1 enemy but sometimes we have to recive it eventhought we hate it. If i had given a choice. Friends Or Borfriend? I will chooce friends. Sharifah,ashyqin and Wan.
I really want you to know that im so appriciate that i have you guys as a BFFL.
Actually i don't really belive in love. But i relize that it is important andi know why everybody want it so much. I have Love now. By shifa,wann and kyn.
They are so awsome and i really miss them. I hope that they won't forget our memory. Our Memory is Gold for me. I take this friendship seriously and i took care of it carefuly. But Now everything has change. We saprate from each other and i don't know if this friendship will last for ever. I hope when im back to malaysia they won't change. I want 2007 ashyqin,wan and shifa. Now i feel like i don't now them already. They changed. Maybe they din relize but i do. Bcause i love them.
I made a friend here in edinburgh. Bt it dosent mean that i forgot them already. We always need friend in our life. kyn! Get friend. A lot of friend.
Wan! Atleast spend sometimes to meet one of us. Spend your time to keep in touch with us. Try to bring us back to ourselve. I don't have anything to say to shifa. bcz i want her to do all. Guys come on! Do contact each other. at least spend ur saturday or sunday to meet each other.

Our Happyness!! SWAN!!

No comments: