Tuesday, December 4, 2007

naddy's life chapter 2

Hey its me again. 9 months later,SWAN A.K.A sharifah,wann.ashyqin and nad became a very known person at our scho0l. I mean all of students at that scho0l know us and wann and sharifa stated to became a cheerleader. me,wann and qeen became a choir singer.
When we 1st start our choir practice,qeen complained so many things. Its normal for me if the teacher push us to sing like professional but not for qeen. She don't know anything about singing she just sing.but 2 months later after we perform so many time at stage,singing became our hobby and qeen sing very well. sharifa from she can't really do brigde very well,now its she can do very well And wan now can be cheer captain. Only because she is to0 young to be a captain she can't..
So many things change. all the form 3 utarid student who said that i am so belagak and my friends priss became our friends. Afif and arif is like our brother already. Arif coupled with one of my friend,Afif always ask me about my neighbour and also my bestfriend. Haha...its funny. Really.
But next year everyting going to be down. Well im going to follow my mother to UK and scho0l there. Wann is going to Apidd smart school at shah alam,qeen says if me and wann going to move she will. So only sharifa left there in that scho0l.Blegh.....what is going to happend next year???
OMG!! im going to misz them so much!!

Whats going to happend???

No comments: