Thursday, December 20, 2007

naddy's life chapter 6


This is amira fatin. she is my sister.we meet at japan when i move to hiroshima. My family and her family are very close. So she's like my foster sister.
she is kinda of shy with new people. She is also kind and (manyak songe).. heee.... Anyway she is same age as my brother which 10 years old. She love to talk. Everything she want to talk. sometimes she is very useful girl.I Love her so much like i love my family. I mean she is my family. Her family is like my family to0. Thing that im jls with her is her writing and her hair. Her attitude is almost same with mine. Her sister,shasha is same attitude with my brother. She got a baby girl.Her name is sophea we call her opie(im the one who give her that opie nickname.) heeeee...
em thats all....Hope we will be more then a bestfriend till we die.heeeee XD

No comments: