Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Naddy's life chapter 3










This is my beshfwen qeen(the white shirt). I meet her at SMK USJ 23 on the 1st day scho0l.She is very kind and sweet. Some student at our scho0l don't like her because jealous with her hotness...but some like her. I don't think she is priss. she's just "manje". I like her. I misz her so much now.Anyway the 1st word she said to me is "hye,you don't have a friend here?". On the 1st day we just smilex2 but on

the next day we lo0k like we know each other since we st.1. Untill one girl came and ask us "are you from same scho0l?"hehe...so funny la....I don't know why but when we fight i feel like i lost someone really special. We always fight.yeah its true. But she can't stand without me and i can't stand without her. Thats us. Our friendship is like a water. How many times ppl cut us,we won't break our friendship.ow yeah Did you guys watch aquamarine or bratz the movie? Thats us.






Me,qeen and wann.




Qeen,sharifa,wann and me
At the 1st time our friendship name is the cheetas. Then we change to Vogue dollz. Then we change to S.W.A.N. Its our name. Sharifa,Wann,Ashyqin and Nad. It was my idea to change it cz vogue dollz is to0 much for us.Anyway whatever we do friendship is our 1st thing to think. Ilove them so much!!
XxXmuahXxX
XoxO
o0o0o0o0 tsssssss











No comments: